The Collagen corrective pen is taking the skin care industry by storm. This anti-ageing device makes use of disposable micro-needles to penetrate the skin’s surface, stimulating fibroblasts to increase collagen production, thereby rejuvenating the complexion. This treatment may be used to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, plump thin sagging skin and minimise enlarged pores.
Which areas respond particularly well?
• Frown lines
• Crow’s feet
• Lip lines
• Neck bands and lines on the décolleté
The entire facial area may easily be treated with remarkable results. Besides ageing skin, scar tissue and stretch marks also respond very well to this form of treatment.
How does it work?
The skin’s self-repair mechanism is activated by creating numerous micro injuries to the skin, which in return leads to an increased production of new collagen fibres. The result is a firmer, younger looking skin.
When will I see results?
Results become visible within 10 days after the treatment and are cumulative after each treatment. If a specific condition is under treatment (e.g. crows feet) it is suggested to do at least 6 treatments, once every 2 to 3 weeks. Results can thereafter be maintained with one treatment every month or second month, depending on the client.
Advantages of the Collagen corrective pen
• Suitable for most skin types
• Very little down time
• No risk of cross-infection, since the treatment makes use of a disposable applicator head for each client
• The needle depth can be adjusted to treat sensitive areas, such as under the eyes
• No risk of burns
• Extremely effective with no need for ablating the epidermal layer
• Stimulates the skin’s natural ability to regenerate itself.
send us a mail
Tel: 021 913 8837
Fax: 021 913 8839
99 Jip De Jager Drive
Professional website design by Cape Business Online