COVID-19 Precautions at EWC Mediwellness Centre
We will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by Government
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and the services we offer
- We have rearranged our waiting, reception and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- All surfaces throughout the salon will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning products between each treatment.
- All items of equipment will be sterilised before and after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments, brushes, bowls, and tweezers
- One-use disposable items will be used where necessary (sustainable alternatives kept where possible)
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
- All staff will have their temperature taken regularly throughout the day and this will be recorded. Any staff with any signs of illness will be sent home and told to seek medical advice
- Staff have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice including hygiene and safety
- We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas
- Staff are briefed to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at reception
- We have reviewed our treatment menu and removed treatments where we felt it necessary to do so.
- Our therapists will wear gloves, masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required. Therapists will wash their hands before and after every treatment
- PPE will be replaced after every treatment
- Our therapist will stay with you throughout your treatment — not venturing out of the room — to reduce the need to replace PPE and minimise infection
GUEST ARRIVAL & RECEPTION
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or personal contact. All guests must wear a face mask.
- We will take the temperature of all guests on arrival and departure and their full details, including temperature will be recorded. If this is over 37’ OR they have cough, cold or other condition they will be refused entry and told to seek medical attention.
- We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact and they will be asked to wash their hands and sanitise on arrival
- We will clean the reception area after every client visit
- Will escort you straight to the treatment area/room to avoid congestion in waiting areas
- Waiting areas will be arranged to adhere to social distancing
- We ask that you pay using contactless card or other cashless means where possible and the machine will be wiped with disinfectant before and after every use.
WE ASK YOU, OUR CUSTOMERS
- To arrive at the time agreed, to maximise social distancing
- To wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer as directed by our team and before and after each treatment
- To wear face-masks supplied by us
- To contact us and re-arrange your appointment, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in your household has the same or is self-isolating
- Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms known to be consistent with Covid-19
We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to speak with a member of staff
We reserve the right to amend or adjust these guidelines based on government policy and new research to protect the safety of all our staff and clients